Thursday, May 13, 2010

Watching what and when I eat

Rarely will I update on my mobile, but I felt this was a good test subject. Lately I have been going running an hour after eating and that ia not always a good idea. I am really struggling in the runs lately and I believe that it is a number of factors as detailed in my previous posts. This one could be the most important.


When in training monitor your calories and what you actually eat. Running tonight after a dinner of leftover chicken and pork chops, along with various snaks while warming up dinner, ruined my training run.

I don't need to run totally empty, but eating a full dinner and waiting an hour is not conducive when I run for time. So remember that training is the act of prep, but it is also day to day reinforcement for success otherwise you can slip and create reasons for failure.

No comments: